Robotic follicular unit extraction (FUE) is a new approach to hair transplant that many men and women find to be a fast, comfortable, and effective way to recreate a natural head of hair. Whether suffering with pattern baldness or more diffuse thinning, robotic FUE hair transplant is a new and exciting The procedure takes traditional FUE a step further, leveraging the power of advanced robotics and digital imaging technology to conduct surgical hair restoration procedures with greater speed, accuracy, and precision than ever before.
So what is robotic FUE, and is it a choice that makes sense for you? In this article, we examine what makes this new approach one of the most talked-about options for male and female hair loss treatment.
Setting Records. This year, the Hair Transplant Institute of Miami became one of the first clinics in the country to extract more than 850 grafts per hour with the ARTAS System!
Robotic Hair Transplant in Miami
There are many reasons to love new robotic FUE technologies for hair transplant. Below are 5 of the biggest benefits, according to our staff and patients.
1. Greater consistency & accuracy. Guided by robotics and advanced digital imaging technology, the ARTAS harvests donor hair with greater consistency and accuracy compared to manual surgical transplant.
2. Minimally invasive. More accurate and consistent extraction means a more minimally invasive procedure overall. This promotes faster, fuller postoperative hair growth by reducing trauma to the scalp.
3. Virtually scar-free. Traditional micro grafting and strip harvesting transplant procedures are know to leave a linear scar that can be visible when hair is cut very short. With ARTAS, the FUE method of gathering donor hair leaves virtually no sign of extraction, giving most patients the ability to enjoy short hair with confidence.
4. Touch up previous procedures. Maybe you’ve had a hair transplant before, and you are not satisfied with the overall look or visibility of postoperative scarring. With the ARTAS’s advanced method of donor hair identification and extraction, surgeons can quickly camouflage existing scars to give you a youthful, more natural looking head of hair.
5. Faster recovery with a natural looking end result. Greater accuracy, more precision, less trauma, and a natural end result. View the image below for a glimpse at how the “hair transplant robot” produces a natural end result.
Robotic FUE in Miami
Learn more about robotic hair transplant procedures in Miami by contacting our Institute online. Readers are also invited to call our clinic directly at 305-925-0222.
Editorial Note: The ARTAS® System was developed by Restoration Robotics. To learn more, visit Restoration Robotics on the Web.